- Hits: 855
This fact sheet has been designed to give you the facts about child abuse. It includes advice on what to do if you have been abused, are being abused, or are at risk of being abused. This fact sheet also provides you with advice if you know someone who has been abused, or is at risk of being abused.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Everyone has the right to feel safe and be protected from abuse.
- No one is allowed to threaten you, hurt you, or touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or afraid.
- This includes all adults, other teenagers and children – it includes everyone from family members, coaches, teachers, to friends and strangers.
- Every relationship should be respectful.
- No one should ever involve you in sexual activity without your consent, and no one should behave in a way that makes you feel unsafe or afraid.
- Hits: 531
by Jo Brooks - Careers/Work Education Coordinator
All Year 12’s need to complete a VTAC application by the end of Term 3 Please book an appointment with Ms Brooks to work through individual needs. Lunchtime sessions will be available towards the end of the term to check applications.
ALL YEAR 10’S & 11’S – what are your future VCE subject options for your career? Go to http://delta.vtac.edu.au/CourseSearch/prerequisiteplanner.htm and put in your proposed VCE program. You will get to see what tertiary courses are available for your prerequisite VCE subjects, plus you will get an idea of any particular VCE subject for a course you are considering.
- Hits: 618
TERM 4 Mock Job Interviews. Students be prepared. This is as close to a 'real' taste for a proper job interview as you are going to get at school. Let's see if you can get the job.
- Week 1 Friday 7th October Applications close
- All applications to Jo Brooks. Jo to collate and prepare applications for interviewers
- Week 2 Monday 10th October: Follow up, discuss interview process, offer guidelines with Darren Mounsey, teacher: Jo Brooks
- Friday 14th October Mock Job Interviews – 9.15am – 3.20pm, Darren Mounsey, Westvic
Other interviewers: TBC
- Hits: 524
by Jane Hammer
On Friday 26 th August CTS held it’s second annual Wellbeing Carnival. The carnival aimed to promote mental health awareness and wellbeing, through various presentations and workshops throughout the day. This year’s highlights include;
A key speaker,…
- Hits: 534
South West Middle Years (Years 7 – 9) Clay Target Competition at Lake Gillear (Allansford)
On Monday 10th October, 2016 the South West Middle Years Clay Target Competition will be held at Lake Gillear, Allansford. Whilst other competitions cater for students…
- Hits: 678
South West Zone/Victoria Clay Target Association – Annual Zone Trap Championships at Noorat Gun Club On Thursday 25 th August, 2016
A team of 18 students participated at the Annual Zone Trap Championships at Noorat Gun Club. On a very…
- Hits: 585
The Netball Victoria School Championships at Geelong on Tuesday August 23 rd
Intermediate Netball girls team (Kelsey Fratantaro, Rachael Duynhoven, Grace Dawson, Ally Jeffery, Tess McKenzie, Taylah McVilly, Sophie Hickey, Alysha Kelly) performed incredibly well to finish the day in…