My Career Portfolio
Step 1: LOGIN
- Log in to My Career Portfolio:
- To Log in you need to use your eduPass details (this is the login you would use to access Google classroom.)
- If you have any trouble logging in contact Mrs Hickey : email@example.com
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR ACTION PLAN
- Complete all sections of your career action plan – About Me, My Subjects, My Strengths, and My Future. This will help you create a profile of yourself and record your career ideas.
- Your Career Action Plan will auto-save, so do not worry about losing you’re your information.
STEP 3: REVIEW, UPDATE, SHARE & RESEARCH
- You can review your Career Action Plan and update any information you would like to change. You do this by selecting ‘Edit’, or if you have not fully completed your plan, you can select ‘Resume My Plan’.
- You must share your Career Action Plan with Mrs Hickey by clicking ‘Share with Teacher’
- Select ‘Careers Resources’ at the top of the page. Use these resources, and others that you might know of, to help you explore information about the world of work, possible career pathways, TAFEs, and universities.